Welcome to my BLOG!

I will be updating photos and murmuring about em' over at this page... Feel free to leave a comment if you like!

(To get to my official site, click
here.)

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Mahesh family - Maternity shoot

(I've updated this post to hide the face of the couple due to privacy reasons...)


I had the opportunity to shoot Mellissa & Mahesh last week, and I must say it was a piece of cake! They were such a nice couple, oozing with so much joy & happy-ness.... :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was a "drizzly" morning.... But the skies cleared up just in time for them....
Photobucket

You can literally almost see the baby's features from the scan!!! Awesome!
Photobucket

One more of the little dude, but in colour....
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunflowers against a purple dress.... GORGEOUS!!!!!!
Photobucket

From how well-prepared for the shoot that they were, I'm sure the Mahesh baby's gonna be awesomely well taken care of!!!!

No comments: