Welcome to my BLOG!

I will be updating photos and murmuring about em' over at this page... Feel free to leave a comment if you like!

(To get to my official site, click
here.)

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Darren & Sharon's photoshoot

Here's Darren and Sharon, first time parents.. However, they are super well-read and well-prepared, u wld have thought they have a football team of kids already....!!!

Both of them are Liverpool fan, I'm pretty sure their baby girl would become one too...

Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket

Sharon's so sweet, no wonder Darren fell so easily in love with her...
Photobucket
Did I mention that Darren is the props master?

Photobucket

Check out the chinese umbrella & funky red hat he owns!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Of course, my signature closeup of the tummy shot....
Photobucket
Love the bulge! One more from the side view....

Photobucket


Photobucket

Both of them are so loving....
Photobucket

and know how to enjoy being silly...
Photobucket
See what I mean?

Photobucket

Looking like a dodo isn't always easy. Sometimes u need some help...Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The proud father!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Can't wait to see how little "Darron" (Darren + Sharon) looks like! I'm sure she's gonna be uber cute.....

No comments: