Welcome to my BLOG!

I will be updating photos and murmuring about em' over at this page... Feel free to leave a comment if you like!

(To get to my official site, click
here.)

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fish SPA experience

My dearest sista took me out on a girls-day-out for my bd celebration a month ago.... It was my first time at Kenko for a fish SPA experience!

You can stick your finger under my armpits and I would not laugh. I'm resilent to tickles and think nuttin abt running a feather across the soles of my feet. But this fish SPA thingy sure hit my laughing nerves!!!!!!

These small thingies have the attitude of piranhas! They swim towards your feet once it's somewhere near the surface of the water....... And then they nibble....... and nibble... and nibble.... all your dead skin away............
After giggling ourselves silly for half an hour at the Kenko fish spa, we headed to Oomphatico's for a late luncheon..........

I lurve the quaint decor and whimsical chairs!


It's the perfect setting for tea and cupcakes....

My dearest dearest sista!


Rugged-looking chair... I wish I could steal them back home!


The Ohhh-So-Delicious Turkey Ham sandwich!!!!!!!!
Yyn's huge Parma Ham & rocket salad pizza that she obviously couldn't finish on her own...
Outdoor seatings....
Had a great Tai-tai wannabe Saturday!!!!!

2 comments:

Yyn said...

YEAHHhhhhHHH!! U posted it! Glad ya enjoyed the Tai-Tai day out! =D wah! ur camera is really clear. The fishes look so clear and ermm.. Scary? Haha

Kara said...

Of coz i did!!! Let's do that again soon...... :P

Clear huh.... Like u can see-their-facial-expression kinda clear? heheheheh.....