Welcome to my BLOG!

I will be updating photos and murmuring about em' over at this page... Feel free to leave a comment if you like!

(To get to my official site, click
here.)

Sunday, September 20, 2009

20-09-2009 (Part 2)

Part 2 of the wedding was a solemnisation @ the Botanical Gardens....

The lovely bride ruffling her veil...

Ling, getting ready for her entrance with the father-of-the-bride...





The couple praying together...

Then we headed out to the fabulously green grass for.... Bouquet tossing ceremony!!!!
I like that this photo looks like a bunch of girls getting ready for a soccer match.... Hahahaha..

Swing..... And TOSS!!!!


Guess who's the next in line??????
Miss Gina... I absolutely LOVE this statue-of-liberty pose she did... Got me cackling when I previewed it on my camera screen...

*APPLAUSE* Next bride to be (if the bouquet story is true...)

Miss/Mrs Universe(s) numbered from 1 to 12......

Another one with Mr Chinatown(s) included...

No comments: