Welcome to my BLOG!

I will be updating photos and murmuring about em' over at this page... Feel free to leave a comment if you like!

(To get to my official site, click
here.)

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ikea-catalogue!

I took a photoshoot of another mama abt a week ago... Her home was really nicely furnished... Looks like it's out of an ikea catalogue!

Photobucket

Here's the super uber radiant mum! She was telling me she hasn't been looking radiant till this particular week... Must be Baby Kenneth's excitement to burst out soon!Photobucket

Mom & Pop on their cosy couch.... Love the bright red leg-rest!Photobucket
As I blog this, Baby Kenneth should have been delivered by now... With LOVE, no less!!!PhotobucketPhotobucket
Will post more of the mama in her IKEA-ish home soon!!! Watch this space!

No comments: