Welcome to my BLOG!

I will be updating photos and murmuring about em' over at this page... Feel free to leave a comment if you like!

(To get to my official site, click
here.)

Friday, August 14, 2009

Beautiful home, radiant mama!

Here's more pics of the radiant mum in her beautiful home!

One of my fav shot, so here's the same photo but now in mono...........Photobucket
And more in MONO..........
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Here's daddy playing his guitar... Music is good for the soul and the baby!
Photobucket
And the hidden rock star....
Photobucket
And his very cool looking guitar!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
And what about mummy trying her hands @ it?
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
This pic is super ROCK n ROLL!
Photobucket
Now to the ikea kitchen... Love the bright yellow kitchen cabinet doors!!!
Photobucket
You remember those pow-wow Super Lemon candies and the marvel-comic type packaging that they come wrapped-in? I like that the next few pics look comic-strip worthy!
Mum: Ooh darling... Are the muffins for me?!
Photobucket
Mum: Lemme take a bite....
Photobucket
Mum: Honey, they taste lovely... you should really try some too!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I've just sneaked a peek @ baby Kenneth a couple of hrs ago while he was sound asleep. I think he's totally adorable....

No comments: