Welcome to my BLOG!

I will be updating photos and murmuring about em' over at this page... Feel free to leave a comment if you like!

(To get to my official site, click
here.)

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bowling fever!

It's bowling fever again...!!! This time, it's MASS. Think 3/4 of the bowling alleys filled with competiting teams screaming their lungs out at EVERY "longkangs" and EVERY strike.

Bright neon lights from the alleys!
Photobucket
Guess who striked and who missed? 680px
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love the noise, the energy, the jeering and the cheering...!
Photobucket
680px
Found a prewwwtty pic of u, Pam!
Photobucket
680px
Photobucket
TANDEM BOWLING!!!
Photobucket
There's a good reason why I'm not playing! Being a left-ie, I'm licensed to use that as a bad excuse to skip all the bowling games.... In fact, I'm doing the alleys a favour from thudding bowling balls, okay.... :P

No comments: