Welcome to my BLOG!

I will be updating photos and murmuring about em' over at this page... Feel free to leave a comment if you like!

(To get to my official site, click
here.)

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cutest Couple!

I had the opportunity to shoot this really cute couple 2 weeks back... They're so funny together, I had so much fun shooting them...!!!

We headed to the playground for some warm up shots as I was told they were camera shy...



























But honestly, I don't believe them... They were simply experts in front of the lens!










And the battle continues...............

The apparels for the princess who's arriving in less than a week's time...



The radiance of an excited mum-to-be!












I was told that the Daddy loves soccer... So here's one for Daddy!




Oh man... The joy of first-time parents...... I feel excited for them already!

No comments: